[geeks] What is going on at intel? Masochists?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Aug 14 12:34:45 CDT 2003

"From: Thomas Gallaway <tgallaway at comcast.net>
"
"I was just looking for the manual on a server that I purchased of ebay
"and typed in the model# and what do I get:
"http://www.port11.net/~atom/intel-masochists.gif
"
"Uhmm Intel does sell masochists stuff? Did not know what. What's that.
"Workstation products that will torture you?

you mean like chips with proprietary closed-standard interfaces?