[geeks] Paper Tape

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 13 12:57:56 CDT 2003

I am referring to a DVD writer (scsi) that I might be
able to install in an external box and hook up
to the external connector of my Octane.

I guess the info I am looking for is if it is
possible hardware/software wise to create a
DVD with content that I can view on any
DVD player such as my PS2.

I know there are all sorts of measure to prevent this
from doing easily but I presume there are ways
around it.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL