[geeks] Paper Tape

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Aug 13 12:34:22 CDT 2003

Are you referring to DVD writers hooked to a computer
or the standalone DVD record-ables, like a VCR?  I've
got a Pioneer A05 in a Firewire box and i love it.
It's DVD-R, and RW only though, won't burn on a DVD+R.
What info are you looking for specifically?

As for the standalone, home entertainment units, i
haven't tried one yet but will do sop within the next
60 days.  I've been eyeing them pretty hard.  The
Phillips units look nice.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/