[geeks] Re: [rescue] looking for a Multia

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Aug 12 14:02:15 CDT 2003

"From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
"
"   Dude.  Even something like [gasp, puke] a CABLE MODEM is cheap these
"days.  $50/mo?  You probably pay more than that for your water bill.
"And you use connectivity more than you use water.

okay, i know we're relatively lucky, up here in the northeast.

my current water bill is $3.  three dollars.

if i could get -any- internet access for that, i'd faint.