[geeks] Elation... :-) a new rescue mobile?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 22:43:44 CDT 2003

--- "Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:37:13AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > I'm 5'11" and Amy is 6'2", and we don't have a problem with it.
>
> Wow.  Amy is taller than any of the women in my family (close family
> consists of 6'0", 6'1", and my wife at 5'6").  Cool.

I, at 6' 7" was very pleased to spend 5 hours on a plane next to a
college Girl's Basketball team - there were women (*attractive* women)
taller than me...

Not a bad flight - but why didn;t the girls at my college look like
that :^(

Note: go to http://www.pacific.edu/ and click on athletics, womens
basketball - they were on their way to Sweden. Interesting note - all
the girls wear men's shoes (they can't find women's shoes in their
size), and each girl brought a pair of game shoes in their carry on
(usually hanging from their backpack), in case they got to Sweden and
their luggage was lost (how to find size 15 shoes in a foreign
land?)...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall