[geeks] Elation... :-) a new rescue mobile?

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Aug 11 16:28:14 CDT 2003

> The Mini is like that too (speedometer).  The Ford Focus is a
> great car
> for this as well... Personally I've never liked the Echo because it
> isn't pretty on the outside... i.e. really short trunk looks like a
> baby shoe... but It probably could go 300,000 miles or more without
> trouble :-)... so it's  probably a really good car.
>
> > It is the best thing ever. No more hands or steering
> > wheel blocking my view. Also the 46 MPG is keeping me happy
> also. It
> > may not
> > be as flash as an SUV but I find it to be a great buy.
> >
> Did you consider the Prius version?... I bet that gets even better
> mileage ;-).
>
> Andrew

 I did, that is the electrical version right? I did not like that weird
extra lever and it only got a couple of miles per gallon more. Also since I
was paying cash money straight up for it I was limited on how high I could
go. I got a steal on the echo at $10,625.95. I talked $2600 of the price of
my car. I am proud of that fact.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org