[geeks] Elation... :-) a new rescue mobile?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Aug 10 23:10:10 CDT 2003

If I can wrench it away from my girlfriend every now and then...

My girlfriend's Saturn died and so she bought a new car....

We bit the bullet and are now SUV owners... err... well CAR-UV....
since it is a hybrid SUV...

Now I'll have to see how many tapes fit in it.

It's truly one of the best vehicles I've ever ridden in... (pics soon)
2003 Nissan Murano SL AWD.
and I'm now jealous...ergh.

and a nod to Kurt H.  She originally wanted a PT Cruiser GT.  She
doesn't really fit in it so well and it's too small... but that 215 HP
engine is darn peppy. ... the real problem I think was that we sat in
the car we have now and didn't want to leave .... the rest of the car
shopping was spent justifying its purchase.... I strongly recommend the
vehicle to people of large frame.... even the pedals adjust to where
your feet are.

Andrew