[geeks] An intelligent mainstream spam article

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Aug 10 15:36:18 CDT 2003

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, N.Miller wrote:

> <http://www.msnbc.com/news/940490.asp?0dm=T15TT&cp1=1>

"Later, with the help of spam-fighting firm Message Labs Inc.,
 we would learn that e-mail headers in the note indicate it was sent
 from an IP address range known to be used by Juan Garavaglia, also
 known as "Super-Zonda." Garavaglia is believed to send out some
 30 to 40 million spam each day."

Some people are alive only because it would be illegal to open their
chest cavity with a rusty butter knife, fill them with salt and vinegar,
and draw them apart at an excruciatingly slow speed with four vehicles.

No.  Hate spammers?  Me?  Never!

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford