[geeks] The Core (actually a shameless plug)

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Fri Apr 18 23:17:43 CDT 2003

> People tend to get busy, actors and all. It is interesting to be watching
> something, and see an old friend on the TV right in front of you. Always
> brings a smile to my face to see friends live their dreams.

True enough.  I kinda watch Jerry O'Connell's career (hoped I spelled his name
correctly, it's late) since his mother used to teach art in my school.  Met him
once, then saw him in commercials, followed by Sliders and other TV shows and
finally in movies.  Nice kid and it's good to see him become successful.