[geeks] imap, groupware, calnedar

Kirby Menzel kmenzel at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 01:21:30 CDT 2003

On Monday 14 April 2003 11:16 pm, Koyote wrote:
> Heyo-
>
> I'm looking for a basic emai, calendar, scheduling, phone book
> system. What I need is for it to be accessible either from web or from
> web and local client both. I'd prefer both.

SquirrelMail (squirrelmail.org) with a couple of plugins for the calendar and
scheduling should work nicely.  All you need is PHP and Apache.

I think you can just -maybe- get those to run on Solaris and NetBSD ;-)  If
not, I have a couple of trained monkeys who might be able to help.*

*These monkeys do not actually exist. :)

Kirb