[geeks] tftp server

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Apr 10 18:39:11 CDT 2003

All I remember is that you have to have a machine definition in
bootptab with a corresponding MAC address so that you can do a
transfer... at least that's what I remember when I did Solaris print
configurations... i.e. the server wouldn't start without a mac-->Ip
mapping of some sort.

But I'm probably wrong

Andrew