[geeks] The ultimate JAVA machine :-)

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 9 14:20:11 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 02:13 PM, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> I just bought this and made my first pot... this machine kicks a**.
>
> All parts come out for easy cleaning... and it looks damn sweet.  Makes
> a fine pot of Trader Joe's pure Kona too... set it to go off at 5:30 AM
> this morning.
>
> Grinds and Brews
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T27716724
>
> Worth every stinkin penny :-)

You foolish, foolish mortal.  Look upon the ultimate in coffee and
despair:

http://www.coffeeresearch.org/links/syphon_coffee_makers.htm

It may not grind and brew but I doubt you'll every find a better cup of
coffee!

I had the pleasure to try one once at a friend's house and it was at
that point that I wanted, in true Geek fashion, to take his apart to
understand how it works so I could build one myself.

Mike
(Who still can't get around to buying one of these yet.)