[geeks] Too bad nobody else lives in my area of NY

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Apr 5 14:34:55 CST 2003

I find myself in bad (as in I don't really but it'd be really nice)
need of an LVD/SE terminator for an internal ribbon cable.  I ordered a
6 connector ribbon for 4 drives and an HP Netraid and was all ready to
go this morning until I realized that the terminator I ordered was LVD
only... urk!....

I now have everything but the right part DOH!... Ultra 320 6 device
(8conn) cable, Ultra 160 cable with one too few connectors and built-in
SE terminator, an HPDB 68 internal cable with 5 connectors (1 too few),
no 68 to 50 converters so I could slap an internal terminator from a 50
pin device on what I've got.

SCSI blues...

Andrew