[geeks] Synergy - cool app

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 2 08:01:06 CST 2003

Hi Lads

I've been playing around with an excellent little GPL app call Synergy.

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/index.html

It allows you to share a single keyboard and mouse across multiple
platforms i.e. it links up all of the nominated systems into a single
virtual screen and sends keyboard and mouse I/O data to whichever host
you've selected. I particularly like the virtual clipboard - I can past
stuff directly into X from my non unix hosts.

Highly recommended. It give me yet more ways to enjoy my IBM model M
keyboard :-)

Regards,

Gavin