[geeks] Oh my god...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 14:29:59 CST 2002

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 12:36:01PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> In other notes, exactly how bad is .NET?  I keep going back and forth.
> Obviously .NET itself is awefull.  And I can't see any justification of
> C#, except as a "java killer" (and I don't see why we need one).

I only know a couple of people who've used C#.  Both seem to quite like it.
Now, one is an MS weenie and so his opinions can be ignored as being merely
the product of brainwashing.  The other, however, spends 90% of his working
day working with Sun and AS/400 boxen, keeping his employer's billing and
customer databases running smoothly.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz