[geeks] Oh my god... {VB}

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Fri Nov 29 12:06:12 CST 2002

Hello Joshua,

Friday, November 29, 2002, 17:37:41 (UTC), you wrote:

JDB> Err, I didn't expect anyone would think I was trying to claim that VB is
JDB> used a lot for real dataprocessing.  From what I've seen, VB mainly
JDB> provides the replacement for a dumb terminal, and perhaps it also does
JDB> the report generation.

    It's not nearly buggy enough to qualify for reporting on grand
    scale: we have Crystal Reports for that. Besides, we can write yet
    another report telling how much money we saved wasting it.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain