[geeks] Anyone looking for a house in the Pacific Northwest

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 27 01:58:22 CST 2002

There are times I have thought it would be nice to
live is a home that was very "secure" even in the most
severe catastrophe, but this is a bit scary.

In spite of the cheerful description of the many
options it is still nothing more than a hole
in the ground. Kinda reminds me of the depiction
of the future in the movie "Time Machine".

If I were to be so concerned to want to survive
a nuclear attack I would opt for finding a place
deep in the mountains where I could enjoy trees
and above ground living. Even then though I guess the
winds would carry the fallout eventually to that area.

Come to think of it... the best place to be might
be "ground zero".

How depressing....

--
Bill