[geeks] i think i'm feeling sick....

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 13:39:59 CST 2002

What we need is someone to find out where his T1 is and *continuously*
sit over it with a backhoe and keep digging...

Sort of like the way folks in the 70's would pull down the antennas of
CB'ers who didn't quite get with the "share the airwaves" idea... ;^)

Lionel

--- Jonathan C Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Saturday, Nov 23, 2002, at 00:08 US/Central, Dan Sikorski wrote:
>
> > http://www.freep.com/money/tech/mwend22_20021122.htm
>
> What's the going rate for a truck-sized EMP device?  Oh, sorry.  I
> prefer not to think of it as a destructive EMP device.  I prefer to
> think of it as a "marketing counter-message".
>
> Hanging really is to good for some people.

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com