[geeks] Mozilla 1.2b

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Nov 22 01:20:35 CST 2002

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:16:15AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:12:48AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Yes, but have you been running it on linux there, with nvidia drivers?
>
> No, Solaris 9 on SPARC.  Works Great. 8-)

The nvidia drivers seem to be less than perfect.  So does Linux's NFS
server and/or client.  I'm hoping that the eventual combination of Linux
NFS client to Solaris or NetBSD NFS server will be smoother.

BTW, does anyone know how well NetBSD is at reading linux disks?  Like,
if I wanted to switch my PC file server to NetBSD after the importanted
stuff is backed up?

--
Joshua D. Boyd