[geeks] Mozilla 1.2b

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Nov 22 00:32:09 CST 2002

Anyone tried this?  I thought it was time to upgrade from 0.99.  Anyway,
it generally seems to be a lot faster, and I like the pop-up
surpression, and the download manager.

However, it seems to be badly effecting either wmaker or XFree.  When it
is running, the computer sometimes acts frozen, except if the current
window when it happened is rxvt, that particular rxvt window keeps
working.  This is the state now as I type this.  Usually it starts
working again, but it is taking really long this time.

There it went.  Eh, I'm not so sure about this version.  I hope they
come out with a new revision soon.

--
Joshua D. Boyd