[geeks] War... was POWER5!!! for some reason.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Nov 21 22:59:54 CST 2002

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 11:59  AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   It just seems like this guy is much more adamant about it.  Perhaps
> I'm being overly critical of him because he's such a duh-duh-dumbass,
> though.
>
>       -Dave

I think we just have to leave it at ... we both don't like him... other
people here do... I still don't understand his high approval rating...
but it brings to mind the over-quoted phrase from MIB about people
being dumb panicky animals.  He was, however, installed by the majority
conservative Supreme Court of the United States prematurely over
hashing the issue out to a logical and final conclusion.  [Regardless
of result]  The electoral college had nothing to do with this one.

Andrew