[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 21 14:38:54 CST 2002

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 01:05:15PM -0500, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> > It could be a direct translation from French or Italian, probably other
> > Romance languages, I disremember whether it would be from any of the
> > other Germanic tongues.
> Errrr... I'm german...

I know.  But I don't remember enough German to say whether you were just
translating from German or not.

>                     My writing sucks but my talking is better I belive...
> Well then again sometimes I say "twothousand sixhundred" instead of
> "twentysixhundred" ...

Both are correct.  Two thousand six hundred is more correct IMO.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus