[geeks] Postscript question

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 21 11:06:33 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 04:10:21PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 10:25 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >Once again, http://www.hamrick.com.  VueScan.
>   Last time I played with it, it was a Classic app.  If they have a
> native OS X version, I'll be very happy.

They do.  However, when I used it, there was horrible banding on the images.
It looks like it didn't properly calibrate the scanner.  Thankfully, I found
proper drivers so my scanner works in Photoshop.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

     Soylent green is purple!  Soylent green is purple!