[geeks] Office OS X

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Nov 21 07:29:57 CST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:56:13 -0500
> had previosly been looking at SQL Lite a little, but hadn't had time to
> be serious.  After I graduate I'll look into it more.  Ideally, I'd have

SQL Lite is a great little SQL server to write an app for, or query from a
shell, or most anything.  It's very lightweight, installs incredibly easily,
and really makes sense.  It's not exactly secure though.  I happen to like
it a lot.  However, it's main draback has nothing to with SQL Lite itself -
rather the PHP module written for it.  The SQL Lite PHP module is lacking in
several areas, making the results of queries *extremely* difficult to
display - at least with respect to my (only adequate) PHP coding skills.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com