[geeks] Y'all

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Wed Nov 20 23:45:58 CST 2002

> > I'll miss working with Peter and John Quarterman.
>
> If/when they call me in for an interview, my brain is going to shrivel
> to the size of a walnut.  "durrrh, I can .. mop... instead of doing
> sysadmin..."

I'll poke Kirk in the eye. He was going to call you this afternoon.
We were updating bind on about 70 machines, among other things, this
afternoon. The usual Chinese fire drill.

Are you going to come out to play on Saturday? You can meet a bunch of the
people then.

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.