[geeks] Y'all

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Wed Nov 20 22:47:59 CST 2002

> > It is its own plural IIRC, I'll check with Peter (Salus) when he's
>
> Hey - another name I know! I enjoyed the two book of his I read
> ("Quarter Century of Unix" and "Casting the net", IIRC... <quick check
> of Amazon> I'm right!)

Also a number of commentaries on UNIX, and programming languages.

I have worked with Peter for over 2 years now. He's a nice guy (most of
the time) and he gives me books :-)

He's off giving talks at networking conferences just now. Somewhere in
Europe this week.

I'll miss working with Peter and John Quarterman.

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.