[geeks] POWER5!!!!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Nov 20 21:59:46 CST 2002

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 10:49 PM, dave at cca.org wrote:

>>> I would guess some kind of geological research.
>
>>   No such luck.  Remember, this is a gov't-funded project.  Weapons
>> weapons weapons.
>> Gotta be able to kill people.  Wow, aren't we great.
>
>>   Why do governments behave like preschool children?
>
> The odd bit is that Iraq doing the same thing on a much
> smaller scale is somehow justification to invade.

   I think it's more an issue of "idiot unelected president thinking
that if he doesn't divert attention away from himself people are going
to lynch-mob him".
That guy is so obsessed with the idea of proving himself that he'll
take the whole fucking country down to do it.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley