[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Wed Nov 20 11:15:29 CST 2002

Hello Donald,

Wednesday, November 20, 2002, 11:06:04 (UTC), you wrote:

DM> Your brainwashers were correct. This, however, is a bit of slang.
DM> Another similar example would be the substitution of the word "learned"
DM> for "taught," as in "Mrs. Mathers learned me how to spell my name
DM> today." or "She learnt me real good." I used to hear this kind of thing
DM> a lot when I lived in Kentucky.

Thank you very much, you and others did really clear things up for me.
I understand that it's possible to be fucked by a fucked one.
That is something we can appreciate in Russian culture as well.
I did not dare anything like "Can anybody ... ?" That would have been
a shocker as would be normative subjunctive mood usage.

Chris, I think we could work with National Transportation Safety
Ministry or whatever it's called to introduce kilofeet for altitude
announcements to model panics on board.  Before that we could try to
sell megainches to Hollywood. Nicholas Cage would work with Bruce and
Mel as a team.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri