[geeks] Leonids

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Nov 19 16:01:59 CST 2002

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 04:13 PM, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I guess you were in the wrong place ;-)
>
> I went out to a park about 6km south of the city and it was pretty
> cool (to get away from the light from the city, which was still pretty
> bad). I would say about 20 really nice ones and about 100 small ones.
> That was in about an hour and a half. The clouds were bad for a while,
> but it really cleared up around 3:30 so it was pretty nice. I was glad
> I went out (of course I am a little tired now).

   It was crystal clear here...I stood out in my front yard for about an
hour (I would've stayed out longer but I was beat) and saw a few dozen,
some of which were good ones.  It was worth it, even though it was
pretty cold here last night.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley