[geeks] Anybody can borrow me $10k? hehe....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:53:56 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:51:44PM -0600, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> And do you REALLY need a 1.5GHz P4 with 128MB of video memory? I doubt
> it. 99% of the time 99% of it would be wasted. I know mine is.

I'm thinking it is closer to 66% or more of the time it is 100% wasted,
and then another 50%-75% of the remaining time it is 99% wasted.

I think I do far better than average at keeping my main workstation and
fileserver busy when I'm at it, but it isn't so often that I keep my
other machines busy when I'm hope, and it is rare for the machines to do
much when I'm not there.

--
Joshua D. Boyd