[geeks] WTB: P3-600 slot1 cpu

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Nov 17 14:31:25 CST 2002

I just quickly checked a local site (MLH) and priced out a complete
Duron 1300 with 256MB and a 20GB drive and it came to $740. Not bad
since they are all decent components (well, for a PC).

I have found that ordering PC hardware from the US is a pain and not
worth it.

And Celeron's and Athlon's don't have more profit. Pretty much
everything has the same markup. An Athlon XP1700+ is only $10 more than
the processor I quoted, so why not go with it. And their are some
Celeron's that are even cheaper than the Duron I quoted.

shawn