[geeks] WTB: P3-600 slot1 cpu

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Nov 17 13:35:57 CST 2002

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 01:23:58PM -0600, Geek wrote:
> If it weren't for buying on the net generally requiring a credit card, I
> would. Don't have one, don't want one. Know any sites that allow for
> checks or something like it?

OK.  Check out Cyberguys.  They take checks or money orders, and I've
been happy with them.  A Abit KX7-333 motherboard is $101US from them.
This is a board that takes 6PCI cards, 1AGP, 4USB, etc, and looks
generally decent.  A CPU could be $64US for a 1gig tbird, or $34US for a
900mhz duron.  Fill out the rest from what you have or want to order
seperately.

And if they for some reason don't ship to .ca, just as on the list for
someone willing to reship it for you.

--
Joshua D. Boyd