[geeks] I am finally WITH the program ... this thing rocks

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Nov 16 12:08:33 CST 2002

I don't run any mail servers currently, so I never had a chance to try
it.  My ISP has set up SpamAssassin on their servers and you can
configure it for use on your account.  I love reading the spam now...
(the altered spam)... it's sort of like being able to personally insult
and dress down every spam you get... The funniest ones are the Nigerian
scams.

SpamAssassin rocks... removes spam you don't want, and if you need a
laugh makes spam entertaining.

Andrew