[geeks] sun legal strikes again!

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Fri Nov 15 04:25:00 CST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 09:14:19PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:05:55PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > Charge their asses for the ad retroactive to the day you first put it
> > up!
>
> Oh, as of today, i've run that ad... 42,665 times.  I'm trying to get a
> V100 or X1 out of them in exchange.
>
> Sun has a severe bad case of "left hand doesent know what the right hand
> is doing"..

Well all I can say is that this particular one hand (not sure if I'm the
left hand or the right hand?) is applauding SunHelp and Bill, and shaking
his head at Sun legal.  I'm sure that there's a lot more people at Sun
doing exactly the same...

Hmm.. I think I finally understand the saying about the sound of one
hand clapping. :)

  Scott
  (Speaking for me, not Sun)