[geeks] sun legal strikes again!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 21:31:42 CST 2002

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> See sunhelp.org for Sun Legal's latest attempt - to make me and Mike
> Magee at the Inqurier remove LINKS to a file on a Sun web server!
>
> Sheesh.

Well, they had a document in a public place, that shouldn't have been
there, right? They requested you remove your link to it - that seems
reasonable... There was not threat, or even "demand" that you comply, I
assume because as they sent you that letter/email, they were working to
remove the file from the public server it was mistakenly placed on.

Seems like a reasonable exchange to me, but opinions differ...

Lionel

=====
Lionel