[geeks] Children's Shows...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Nov 11 12:49:57 CST 2002

> You do know that you are one LUCKY FREAKIN Bastid....
> A woman who goes out of her way to watch cartoons.  ARG!!
>
> Lucky, lucky SOB...
>
> sim

You know man, you would be right excepting the fact that her cartoon
watching was just one symptom in her overall complete lack of ability to
deal with adult life, degenerating over the course of our four year
relationship to the point where I was here parent more than her partner.

Combined with multiphobia (agoraphobia, SAD, panic attacks etc...) it
made life very interesting.

Chris Byrne