[geeks] Children's Shows...

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 8 23:43:52 CST 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 09:04 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
> >  Or the "Dragon Tails" magic chant...
> >

> I wish
> I wish
> With all my heart
> to fly with dragons
> in the land of art
>
> or
>
> I wish
> I wish
> to use this rhyme
> to go back home
> until next time

Mommy!  Make the bad man stop!

*turns on NPR loudly with headphones*

Ahhhh....! ;-)

> Dragon tales is viewed daily here...

Here also.  The favorite one of my daughter seems to be "Sagwa - The
Chinese Siamese Cat".  My daughter has _major_ parrot abilities - she
can repeat a cartoon from beginning to end without missing one piece.
More than once a week I hear the phrase "Sagwa of China!" uttered loudly
  - usually accompanied by running.(?)

Now I only hope she is able to learn to originate conversation properly
- slow going there, :-(  [1]

I'll tell you this - she could be one hell of a statistical analyst when
she grows up.  She can detect a pattern in just about anything even if
she can't tell us about it easily.  She's just fascinated by them.  And
she remembers them!

/babble

Mike Hebel
[1] My daughter is autistic.  (www.autismnews.net)