[geeks] Back to the land of the big PX

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Nov 8 18:11:20 CST 2002

Heya Al,

You work at the Surface Warfare Center? I did your access control system
like four years ago. Identifier for windows from Imaging Technology
corporation. As far as I know they're still using it.

Anyway there are a HUGE number of people who work in MA and live in NH,
and theres a lot of high tech firms in southern maine and southern NH.
VT is pretty much limited to hippies and niche manufacturing.

Chris Byrne