[geeks] Misuse of Java

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Nov 6 10:54:10 CST 2002

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 11:44 AM, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> Both are UNIX workstations.  Though Apple isn't yet marketing
> aggressively towards traditional UNIX users, word is spreading.

   Well, ok, I have to agree.

   I'll point out with some amusement, though, that many [nontechnical]
people I know who use OS X are completely unaware that it's UNIX, and
have never (and probably will never) fire up Terminal.app!  I chuckle
every time I think about this, as I sit here on my OS X box with about
fifteen terminal windows open.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "So you're really not gonna bite on the
St. Petersburg, FL              transvestite bait?"    -Doc Shipley