[geeks] Argh! Anybody else getting these things...

Jeff Workman jworkman at pimpworks.org
Mon Nov 4 14:22:39 CST 2002

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Shawn Wallbridge
exclaimed:

> I haven't gotten any yet, but what's the subject line, so I can start
> blocking it?

Subject: I have visited your site

I'm tempted to block it, but, I think I might sit back and see if I can see
some kind of pattern.

It just seems well...bizarre to get spammed for a site that isn't even on
the net, unless it's some kind of worm doing it, especially getting spammed
multiple times with the exact same email in one day.  Something doesn't add
up.

Either that, or this particular group of spammers rode the short bus.

-J

--
Jeff Workman | jworkman at pimpworks.org | http://www.pimpworks.org