[geeks] Ping?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Nov 2 16:22:32 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 05:18:19PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 02:23 PM, Jeff Workman wrote:
> > Ya'll are too quiet today.
> Ive been trying very hard to sleep off this hangover.

I went up in to town today and sold some of the gear I used when I was
a location sound recordist.  I've decided to pack that in, seeing that
I'm going (even more) deaf.  This evening I've been a sad geek, sitting
in front of the TV watching Buffy episodes.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

             If a job's worth doing, it's worth dieing for