[geeks] New Low

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 31 09:21:21 CDT 2002

I used the dr. sbatzo (sp?) program with my sb8 to record an answering
machine greeting around 1987. It went something like this....

<obvious computer voice>
Hello, you have reached blah-blah-blah
Please, please help me - I am being held hostage in a computer.
</obvious computer voice>

I used to get screaming laughter on lots of messages.

I did a Marvin the Paranoind Android version, but few people got it.