[geeks] Multimeter suggestions

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri May 31 00:10:15 CDT 2002

Can anybody suggest a good handheld DMM?  I want something that can do
the basics (measure voltage (ac and dc), current, and resistance).
 Honestly, i don't really need anything spactacular, but this is the
kinda thing I'd rather buy, get it right the first time, and never need
to replace or upgrade.  I've been looking on ebay at Flukes, but before
i spend much money, I'd like some reccomendations.  I don't want to
spend much more than $50, but would spend more if i felt that i was
getting a good deal on a great DMM.  Any commentary is welcome.

    -Dan Sikorski