[geeks] home mp3 system suggestions

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu May 30 13:41:45 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 01:52:03PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 06:48:44PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > Uck.  I would expect that this would be a lot harder than a real point to
> > > point connection.
> > Not really.  That's what the device drivers and the network stack do.
> Can you point to information on ethernet project chips?

No, buy a cheap ethernet card.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  With ... the fact that Linux has become so easy to install that
  certain species of bacteria are now being hired by MIS departments,
  what was once the domain of rigorously trained, highly specialized
  professionals has devolved into the Dark Land of the Monkeys.
     -- Greg Knauss