[geeks] home mp3 system suggestions

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu May 30 12:48:44 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 01:39:48PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 06:30:21PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > The high-speed serial you are looking for is called "ethernet" :-)
>
> Uck.  I would expect that this would be a lot harder than a real point to
> point connection.

Not really.  That's what the device drivers and the network stack do.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it fails
  on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will make it
  any better, it will only make it more expensive, more foolish.
     -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916