[geeks] I need IBM parts... anyone recommend a good reseller and/or have these parts?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 30 12:02:45 CDT 2002

I need:

1 cable 09G3539 to connect a 6091-19 to a 7006 41T sporting a
POWERGXT500.  Card end is 13W3, monitor end is probably 5 BNC... maybe 3
but I have tried other straight sync-on green and separate sync cables
and was having no luck... they were Sunish though.

1 Front faceplate/bezel for a 7006 41T

1 Extra RS6K Kbd and Mouse for my POWERstation... I stole its keyboard
for the 41T.  I have a Type M and a two button on it right now... I'd
like a 3 button at least.

Info on the 41T --> 42T upgrade (is it a motherboard swap?)  I can't see
any place to plug in a new CPU.

Andrew