[geeks] home mp3 system suggestions

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu May 30 11:49:19 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:40:56AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>Because it is our calling as computer programmers.  Oh sure Bill.  Be a party
>>pooper.  Just go listen to what your admin side tells you to do. ;)
>
>Oh, my admin side is like "build it all from scratch!" but my "desire to spend
>time with my wife" side is saying "make it easy, maintenance-free, and idiot
>proof".

So that's where that tendency comes from.  Come to think of it, I do
believe I've been posting more these last four months while my GF was in
.nz. Probably been coding more as well. I know I have spent more time busting
my butt for school stuff.  But, thankfully, only a hundred some odd hours
until she arrives back here.  Thank God.

Probably time for that talk with the father soon...

--
Joshua D. Boyd