[geeks] Just and EBay horror story.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 29 15:59:30 CDT 2002

> "Attention PayPal Users!Due to the OUTRAGEOUS charges inflicted on
> sellers by PayPal, I will ONLY accept payments through paypal if you are
> willing to pay the charges. PayPal is sucking the life out of sellers. I

Uh huh.  Outragous, eh?  It's better than having a merchant account for
CC validation.  I've had one in the past, and it's a pain in the
balls...

Really, this guy must have gone to the Flaming Asshole School for
Customer Service And Satisfaction.

That reminds me, I should check out wether my Centris 610 will work.  I
stuck a new PS in it a while back and I haven't even tried to boot it
since.  Bad geek...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com