[geeks] Final Fantasy

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 29 09:12:58 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 08:50:15AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> This one is going on my DVD wish-list.  You can do *amazing* things when
> not bound by the confines of physical space and laws.  So engrossing, so
> wild, so much action, so immersive...

such a flat boring storyline with fairly not amazing voice actors (although
the voice actors are TONS better then the ones used in FFX) but the graphics
are amazing (a FF standard) and it is definitely a fun one to watch.  speaking
of which, i think it's time to go put an hour or two into FFX so i can finaly
get around to beating it (not as great as i had hoped it would be)

-brian
--
Besides, statistics are different for computers.  Experience has taught
me that if you see one instance, it's an anomaly. If you see two, you're