[geeks] LCD displays

Kirby Menzel kmenzel at austin.rr.com
Tue May 28 23:42:30 CDT 2002

On Tue, 28 May 2002 22:09:01 -0400
"Ryn" <mattyml at daemons.net> wrote:

> I am looking to buy a 20/21" LCD display. Has anyone taken the dive and
> purchased one? Looking
> to spend a little bit of dough to ease the pain and suffering on my eyes
> ;) Anyone know of any
> good sites with reviews?

My roomie recently purchased two (for double-headed display) of the most
beautiful LCD monitors I have ever seen.  The model is NEC LCD 2110.  They
are 21" and have an amazing viewing angle, crisp clean color, and none of
that nastiness of slow update and such you get from so many LCD's.  The
native res on them is 1600X1200, so you aren't trapped at low res on a
large monitor like with so many other LCD's.  In short, I love these
monitors.  I just wish I had the three grand to shell out on one for
myself.

--
Kirby Menzel
Hating Lusers since 1980.